How to find your tickets
Where are my tickets?
You can find your tickets by:
- Checking your email inbox - search your inbox for an email from "email@example.com"
- We will send at least one reminder email which contains your ticket details and QR codes for a seamless check-in process
- Visiting the My Tickets page - when you register for an event, you can access your tickets via your Ticket Falcon account by logging in with the email address associated with your order
- On the “My Tickets” page, you can access your ticket(s), edit attendee data (if enabled by the event organizer), contact the event organizer, view your order, and visit the event page.
- Downloading the Ticket Falcon App - once logged into the app, click on the "My Tickets" icon to view all tickets under your account
Why are my tickets missing?
- Review this support article for more details
What to do if your tickets are missing?
- View this support article if your credit card charge failed and you see a temporary/pending charge on your credit card
- Resend the order confirmation from the event page by clicking on the "Resend Ticket(s)/Order Confirmation Email" link - click here to learn more
- Contact the event organizer (from the event or organizer profile pages) to request your order confirmation email to be resent.