Connect your Stripe account to accept payments
We use Stripe as our payment processor to help you collect payments for ticket sales.
Ticket Falcon is a Stripe Verified Partner. To learn more, click here.
Stripe accepts all major credit cards and is secure, convenient and easy to use. You must have a connected Stripe account before you can sell paid tickets.
Stripe Registration Information
To create a Stripe account, the following information is required. It is best to collect this information before you register your Stripe account.
|Legal Name||The legal name of your business.|
|EIN / Tax ID||This is optional if you are creating an account as an individual. It is required if you are signing up for a Corporation, Individual, LLC, Nonprofit Organization or Partnership.|
|Business Address||The address your business is registered to.|
|Business Type||Corporation, Individual, LLC, Nonprofit Organization or Partnership.|
|Website||Company website address.|
|Legal Name||Legal name for either yourself or your company.|
|Date of Birth||Date of birth for either yourself or your company.|
|Industry Group||Set an industry group when creating your Stripe account.|
|Last 4 Digits of SSN||Stripe will ask for the last four digits of your social security number to verify your identity.|
|Bank Routing Number||Bank’s routing number.|
|Bank Account Number||Bank's checking account. Ticket sales will be deposited into this account via Stripe.|
|Email Address||Used to log in to your Stripe account.|
|Password|| Use a unique password to access your Stripe Account. This password should be different from your Ticket Falcon password.
Connect Your Stripe Account to Ticket Falcon
- Sign in to your Ticket Falcon Account to access your Payment Settings.
- Scroll down to the payment section and click on the "Connect with Stripe" button.
- You will then be taken to Stripe to sign in to your existing Stripe account or create a new one.
- Once your Stripe account is connected, you are ready to sell tickets with Ticket Falcon.
- You can only create an event with paid ticket types if you have a connected Stripe account. To verify that your Stripe account is connected, visit your Payment Settings page.
- Your first Stripe deposit will take 7 days to appear in your bank account. Remaining deposits are made 2 business days after each ticket sold. To learn more about Stripe's payout schedule click here.
Disconnect Your Stripe Account from Ticket Falcon
- Sign in to your Ticket Falcon Account to access your Payment Settings page.
- Scroll down to the payment section and click on the "Disconnect" button.
- Once you click the disconnect button, your Stripe account will be instantly disconnected from Ticket Falcon. If you accidentally click on this button with live events, you will need to reconnect your Stripe account to sell paid tickets again.