Create and edit ticket types
After creating your event, you will be prompted to create tickets. To publish your event, at least one ticket type must be created. The same form is used to edit existing ticket types. There are five ticket types to choose from:
- Free: Completely free for attendees to RSVP.
- Paid: You select the amount to charge for each ticket or allow attendees to set their own price.
- Donation: Allows attendees to choose how much to donate or set suggested predefined levels
- Raffle: Attendees can purchase raffle tickets in advance of your event. Paper raffle tickets can then be dispersed during check-in.
- Add-Ons: Enable attendees to purchase merchandise, food vouchers, drink tickets, VIP experiences, parking, campsites and more
Create/Edit Ticket Types
When creating a new event, you will be prompted to create tickets for your event. You can also edit tickets in this section. The following fields are required to create/edit ticket(s):
|Name of your ticket type (e.g. free, VIP, early bird, general admission, raffle, drink vouchers, food vouchers, merchadise etc.)
|Free, paid, donation, raffle or add-on ticket types
|Number of tickets for sales/registration
|Ticket Price Strategy
|Fixed or variable pricing
|Price or minimum price of each ticket
|Ticket Falcon service fees
|Sale Start and End Date and Time
|Duration of time to sell tickets for this ticket type
|Timezone of ticket sales
|Ask Survey Questions
Ask attendees questions during the ticket buying process via the following question types:
|Require Name / Email?
|Require attendees to complete first name, last name and email during the ticket-buying process
|Offer coupons to attendees
Save the ticket type once the required fields are completed. Click the Add New Ticket button to create additional tickets. Click Save and Publish to make your event live. To edit existing ticket types, visit Manage Events and click on Edit Tickets to change existing ticket types. You can create new ticket types by clicking the Add New Ticket button.