How can I Create Coupons?
Creating coupons with Ticket Falcon is simple. To enable coupons, access the edit tickets page from your manage events page. Scroll down and click on "show advanced settings." From here, select "yes" under "offer coupons." Click on "Add New Coupon" to create a coupon for your specific ticket type.
- Coupons are created and applied per ticket type - each ticket type requires its own coupon code
- Coupon codes are unique and can only be used once -
- If you need to apply the same coupon code to multiple ticket types in an event, contact us - this feature is coming soon
- Coupon codes codes are not case sensitive
- Expiration dates for coupons codes are coming soon in the meantime, contact us to add an expiration date
There are two options when creating a coupon, fixed value and percentage. If you would like to offer a $ discount to a ticket type select fixed value. If you would like to offer a percentage discount select percentage. If you set the percentage =100%, this will make the specific ticket type free for your attendee. You can create as many coupons as you would like. Click "save ticket" to save any edits you made to the ticket type. To publish your changes click "save and publish."
Coupon Usage Options
There are three options available to control how coupons are used:
Uses per coupon - the total number of times a coupon can be used before it is void.
- Example: If you enter "2" into this field, the coupon can be applied towards two different orders. If you want to limit the quantity of tickets per order, you can do so via the uses per order coupon field. Combining this field and uses per order can help you limit the maximum amount a coupon can be used in total and per order.
Uses per order - the maximum number of times a coupon can be applied per order.
- Example: If you enter "2" into this field, the coupon can be applied to no more than two tickets in one order.
Uses per account - the maximum number of times a coupon can be used by a ticket buyer.
- Example: If you enter "2" into this field, the coupon can be applied no more than twice per ticket buyer. Combining this field and uses per order can help you limit the maximum amount a coupon can be used per ticket buyer and per order.